new dell laptops

Discussion in 'Dell Tablets' started by rohitbkb, Mar 17, 2011.

1. rohitbkb New Member

man new dell laptops which are available are coming with 8hrs backup man !!! amazing company dell is ...i refer dell lappys ...
  2. jugga New Member

yes.. i totally agree because in this world of technology companies are competing in their product quality and dell sure is one of the best in this sphere.The common windows7 problems are seen almost resolved using dell products.
  3. RAHULSRIVASTAVA New Member

Dell Laptop - I like the dell laptop . because the dell is the provided the New Models Laptop & Computer .
    It Range the OK. His Provided the any models Like Mini Laptop Super Laptop Camera With Laptop...
  4. Steve Member

8 hours is a decent amount of time for a laptop. Is that with a 6-cell or 9-cell battery. Battery life is important to me and if Dell has laptops available that can rival tablets, then that is impressive!
  5. kokta New Member

dell sure is one of the best in this sphere.The common windows7 problems are seen almost resolved using dell products.

I like the dell laptop . because the dell is the provided the New Models Laptop & Computer .
    It Range the OK. His Provided the any models Like Mini Laptop Super Laptop Camera With Laptop..
  6. Azeez Ridwan New Member

my dell laptop makes me feel comfortable and feel free to do any design with my cs3 extended mehn i love dell laptops and dont mind being thier ture fans
  7. Steve Member

Very cool! I am happy to hear that it supports your CS3 software very well.
  8. Steve Member

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!