LG’s First Tablet Is Coming..

Discussion in 'LG Tablets' started by Harry Potter, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Harry Potter New Member

LG will release its first tablet, dubbed the G-Slate, in the United States in March, the company announced.
    The G-Slate will be based on Honeycomba.k.a. Android 3.0, a special branch of Android OS designed specifically for tablet computers.
    It’ll have an 8.9-inch screen, a dual-core 1 GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 CPU, 32 GB of internal memory, two cameras (5 megapixels on the back and 2 megapixels on the front), LED flash and HD (1080p) video as well as stereoscopic 3D recording capability.
    The device will also have Wi-Fi and (on T-Mobile) HSPA+ connectivity, HDMI, a built-in gyroscope, accelerometer and adaptive lighting.
    The precise release date and the pricing for the G-Slate have not yet been revealed, but we expect to hear more details at the Mobile World Congress, which is held February 14 to 17 in Barcelona.
    [IMG]
  2. Harry Potter New Member

It possess an excellent design, isn't it?
  3. marlon patalinghug New Member

yeah sure they have a real good quality and they give lower price than the other brand!!
  4. pori New Member

Wow....thats so cool!
  5. Steve Member

It is about time. It seems like LG announced this device a long time ago and has encountered several delays. I am glad to see that is should be out this month. I will wait to purchase a Slate after it has had some face time with the consumer market.
  6. Steve Member

Can someone post a review of this tablet? I cannot seem to find one and I would like to know how users feel about it. Thank you!
  7. ladonnast New Member

Looked the video here how it works
    Code:
    http://www.iitechinfo.com/2012/10/lg-introduces-sliding-tablet-and.html
  8. Steve Member

Wow! Very cool! Thanks for sharing! I like that it is the version using Windows 8.